*Wolf is standing in front of the jury getting judged on what punishment that he should get for trying to eat the three little pigs...
Wolf: Dear Honorable Judge, i stand before you today....
to tell you my side of the story of what happened
to tell you the truth...I have a deep passion for music
it makes me feel good inside and when i see someone else playing or carrying a musical instrument i want to talk to them. I want to know their opinions and thoughts on music.
And so on that lovely day I was calmly strolling to road to my dear grandmothers house when these two pigs suddenly jumped out in front of me and it was then that i noticed that they were carrying musical instruments!
But bumped past me knocking my glasses off. Now i didnt have horrible sight but without my glasses i couldnt see things that clearly.
so... i just HAD to go up to them and talk about music! but as I got closer they started to run away from me! the faster i walked the faster they ran!
until they ran off into their homes.
Then i walked to the house made of straw because he seemed like a good fellow who would listen to me. I knocked on his door and asked politely... "Little Pig Little Pig can you let me in?"
He replied in response, "Not by the hair of my chiny chin chin".
And so I was about to explain my passion for music
"I'll...."
But then my nose started to tingle and itch. And my breathing started to come out in huffs and puffs.
Well of course! This house was made out of straw! And I was allergic to hay!
As the tingling in my nose grew more intense I got the feeling that i was going to sneeze.
OF course I didnt want to sneeze on the little pigs house so I started to back up but it was too hard to stop the sneeze and so...
"ACHOOOOOO!!!!!"
The beautiful house of straws was gone in a second. I was so sorry i decided to tell the pig that i was going to rebuild the house for him but then he started to run away AGAIN!
"Wait! Little Pig!!~" i called out, but it was no use he was already to far away to hear me
What could I do?? Just leave and let this pig become homeless??
And so I started to run after him.
After a while I saw him stop another house that looked sturdy.
Thank goodness! i thought, this was because i thought that even if i sneezed the house would blow away. Boy was i wrong!
Just like last time I tried to explain who i was and why i was there but again just like last time my nose started to tingle and itch.
What?....i thought, as I looked around me squinting my eyes to see more clearly i saw that there were a ton of flowers around there.
And to tell you the truth...I am allergic to pollen and all those flowers sure didnt help my situation.
Suddenly! I started to sneeze even more worse than last time, probably because of all those flowers.
And before you could say "three little piglets" the second house was down.
Again...what could I do?? leave TWO pigs homeless?
now if i did that would be just heartless
and so i started to follow then again.
As I followed these two pigs i began to wonder if id ever get to talk with them about music but being the kind of person I am i was optimistic that we eventually would once all this confusion was all resolved.
Now as I saw the third house I heard a sweet sound of a piano. That made me even more enthusiastic!
But the bad news was...there was a whole field of grass and flowers here
the second i stepped into the yard of this house i could feel my nose starting to tingle.
I couldnt handle a lot more of this. My nose was already runny and red from sneezing so much and the pollen.
But still i held my breath and knocked on the door.
"Little Pigs Little Pigs can you let me in?" i begged! i only wanted to talk about music...was that so hard to do??
But they all yelled at me inside of that house... "Not by the hair of my chiny chin chin"!!
by that time i was sneezing too much.
but then! i got a brilliant idea!
maybe...i thought...if i go on the roof i will be far away from the pollen therefore i might not sneeze as much and not scare the pigs~
and so i got on the roof.
But not seeing the open hole in the middle of the chimney due to my bad eyes i fell right through!
as you can see honorable judge...
if i am guilty of anything it is only my deep passion of wanting to talk about music to those three little pigs. But what have i gotten in return? only a broken heart and a sore bum...
No comments:
Post a Comment