Essay Example
Sometimes things go right only by first going very wrong
Fail forward. That was what one of my favorite teachers told me. You have to make mistakes to improve yourself. For example it’s like when you are first born. You being to learn how to walk and talk. But when you first starts to talk and walk you are not perfect at first. You talk nonsense and stumble when you walk. But over time you start to get better at it and improve. Just like my example sometimes you have to fail forward and make mistakes first to improve, get better, and get it right. Also one example from my life was when I was in speech class. At first I was very nervous and I used to stumble a lot when I talked but the teacher encouraged me and helped me to improve. And so after a while I began to get better and talk more fluently and faster. I got more confidence. And so in the beginning I made a lot of mistakes but in the end I improved a lot. Like these two examples I think that sometimes things have to go wrong first for things to go right. And that it is always good to fail forward.
No comments:
Post a Comment