- God says we all we have talents. Define talent.
- What do you think are your particular talents? What do you have a good aptitude for?
Im still not sure what talents I have. From the skills list there are things that fit me but there not a special talent or skill. There just personality traits of me like helping others or listening. I do like to learn about science especially chemistry and physics right now. And I also like to do crosscountry because its fun. I think that I would enjoy sciencet and like to learn more about it. I get straight A's in it and all but im not sure how it relates to good aptitude because its not a born talent or characteristic.
Overall, I think that I still need time to think about what I enjoy and what im good at and think about what a good career would be for me.
Can you develop something so that it becomes talent? Why are the more abstract things like listening not talents?
ReplyDelete